Opps !! Starry, Starry Night fix

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 12:30:37 PDT

This is the correct link for the lyrics:

http://www.vangoghgallery.com/misc/mclean.htm

Sorry, the earlier link I sent was for the real audio only.

For anyone interested in doing a lesson around Vincent Van Gogh's
painting Starry Night: http://123infosys.com/songs/vincent.ram
The site has the lyrics to Don Mclean's song Starry, Starry Night.
At the bottom of the web page is a link to the complete song,
sung by Mclean in Real Audio format.
                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail