Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Starry, Starry Night

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 12:24:13 PDT

For anyone interested in doing a lesson around Vincent Van Gogh's
painting Starry Night:
The site has the lyrics to Don Mclean's song Starry, Starry Night.
At the bottom of the web page is a link to the complete song,
sung by Mclean in Real Audio format.
                                                Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on