great art website for elementary......

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 11:39:06 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
> I ran across this site this morning--it might be kind of fun to do
> with 6th graders. Check it out!
>
> INSIDE ART:
> http://www.eduweb.com/insideart/index.html
>
> Follow along the story line to answer questions about
> who, what, how, and where--of paintings and artists in
> this interactive art history adventure.

I'm forwarding this one to you elementary art teachers. It's a definite
"must-see" for kids. It has a story about visiting a painting and answers
"who, what, when, how" of that painting (Van Gogh). At the end is a little
test the child can take to see if they understood the lesson. I personally
think it's worthwhile to visit. Toodles....Bunki

---