Goodbye 'til next time

---------

From: Chris Allred (callred_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 07:05:02 PDT

Hi everybody. It's time for me to get back into teacher mode and out of summer mode, so I am leaving the list. Huge thank you's to everyone who took the time to help me with the various surveys, questions, etc. that I've been asking for responses to over the last few weeks. You guys were of great assistance all summer, and made my research much easier. Thanks for all the info, ideas, and opinions. Everybody have a great year, and see ya next summer! Sincerelly- Chris Allred :-)

---