Re: NBC

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 21:50:56 PDT

>This may seem like a silly question...but getting the
National Board
Certification does nto certify you to teach in every
state?

  Approximately half the states recognize the
certification. My state..Florida..does not..which
means you still have to pass the Florida teacher test
to get certified for Florida even if you are
nationally certified..supposedly the 'powers to be'
here in Florida are working on getting it recognized.
  Jan in Miami