Re: NBC

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 21:37:13 PDT

  I also am attempting the national certification in
art this coming year..sent away for the 'portfolio
box' and still waiting for it. Each state has its own
criteria as far as incentives go. In mine we receive
approximately 10% increase for 10 years plus a nice
bonus. If you mentor you get an additional 10% a
year..it does add up! There is a great listserv you
can join if you are going for the certification...
eaya-art@yahoo groups ..lots of support!
    Jan in Miami