Re: cows in KC

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 20:34:36 PDT

According to an article I read the Omaha figures are Jane/John Doe. I'll
have to dig to find the article for more info - I would love websites for
all these different sculptures to add to my power point. I love the idea of
getting some cheapy plaster sculptures (all the same of course) and seeing
how many ideas the kids come up with. Could be really fun! Our mascot is the
Mustang, which leads me to think of horseshoes.... hmmm, could be
interesting (and cheap!)
~Michal

> Yes, Omaha, Nebraska has large human type figures decorated in their
> downtown area. I think they are meant to be "nobel savages".

---