Re: Go Fish in Erie

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 19:43:44 PDT

   In a couple of weeks I will be able to report about the GoFish
sculptures in Erie, Pa. My brother lives there and has been talking about
them.

Cows in KC, Beetles in Stamford... and right now, we've got frogs in Toledo
(the former Black Swamp, aka "frogtown"). Anyone else have large,
fiberglass, quasi-artistic, fun-for-kids statue projects in their downtown
area?
-Lydia de Toledo

---