Re: grading at the elementary

---------

From: Rodney and Barbara Boville (rboville_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 13:03:26 PDT

Our report card currently has 3 areas to grade; skill, on task (which I
interpret as to how hard the student trys) and behavior/attitude. This
summer the art report card committee met to make some revisions/additions
which I will pass along as soon as I see them.

Oh, yes, I do have a phone at my desk. And this year we are to get computers
for each teacher at the elemntary level. I am crossing my fingers. However
in my 10'x51' room, things are getting a bit tight. At this time I am trying
to figure out where a "small" computer table can go, since the students
should have access to the computer also. Ugh! Barbara:-)

---