Re: seeking advice for tile project

---------

From: Wendy Birch (wendy570_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 17:36:55 PDT

kerry-
My coworker mounted a group of about 20 handmade
rectangular tiles on a large piece of plywood-maybe 3
feet high and 6 feet wide. She then somehow put a
wooden frame around the tiles-I would guess she left
room around the tiles to nail the frame directly onto
the plywood. Our custodians mounted the entire thing
by placing screws through the frame into cinderblock
walls. I'm not sure if my description is exactly
clear but I hope this helps.

Wendy