Re: looking for a list

---------

From: Sally & Mike Engle (salnmike_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 07:53:05 PDT

Hello everybody!
    Sorry to be so absent - computer problems all summer, so I missed most of the postings. :-(
    Glad I got this one, though. When in regular classroom, I belonged to two great list serves. One can be found at
http://www.teachnet.com/t2t/ and the other at http://www.teachersnet.com
Both have general lists and subject/interest specific lists that can be joined. These, especially the T2T list, are the reason I was so happy to find this list! Great people and very prolific - like us!
    Everybody ready to do this again? Thanks to all of you, I made it through last year and feel much more prepared for the upcoming year. This time last year I was in a dead panic and you all saved me! THANK YOU!!!!
    Have a great year everyone!
Sally^.^
  My friend wishes she had something like it. she is a math teacher. Is there a place to look for similar ...

---