Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Great Summer Fun (USA folks)

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 17:20:16 PDT

Judy Decker wrote:

> Do go see "Planet of the Apes" is well worth it.
> Woody.. if you don't see this I will be real mad at you

        I hate to admit that Frani and I plan to go see the film on
Tuesday. I'll post a review. I'm a science fiction nut, good or bad
I see em all.
                                        Movie trailer follows, Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
 my watercolors are at
                visit my Web Site at
        the URL for Rosedale is
                      click on
    for a virtual field trip of KC go to
    for a virtual field trip of KC go to
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 09:27:31 -0500
From: Rick <>
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <>
Subject: Re: Another web page question
This makes sense, but then to create a hotlink to other pages, do I do that from my
opened index page?  Thanks, Betsy