Re: Great Summer Fun (USA folks)

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 17:20:16 PDT

Judy Decker wrote:

> Do go see "Planet of the Apes"....it is well worth it.
> Woody.. if you don't see this I will be real mad at you

Judy,
        I hate to admit that Frani and I plan to go see the film on
Tuesday. I'll post a review. I'm a science fiction nut, good or bad
I see em all.
                                        Movie trailer follows, Woody in KC
        http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/planet_of_the_apes/

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com

Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 09:27:31 -0500
From: Rick <rlarson@tls.net>
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.pub.getty.edu>
Subject: Re: Another web page question
This makes sense, but then to create a hotlink to other pages, do I do that from my
opened index page?  Thanks, Betsy