Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Yvonne Jacquette - Aerial view

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 06:54:35 PDT

Thanks for introducing me to this artist... I can see the possibility
of many lesson ideas...especially for the little ones (birds eye view
landscapes)....and for older students-- presenting an idea in
different media.

Etchings- Aquatint - Prints:
Screen prints

I did this for me...and am sharing it with you...I am saving her in my
Printmaking folder for now. (What I do is just save the e-mail at the
same time I write it -- this is a way I can do two things at once).

Judy Decker