Yvonne Jacquette - Aerial view

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 06:54:35 PDT

Thanks for introducing me to this artist... I can see the possibility
of many lesson ideas...especially for the little ones (birds eye view
landscapes)....and for older students-- presenting an idea in
different media.

Paintings
http://www.artincontext.org/artist/j/yvonne_jacquette/images.htm
Etchings- Aquatint - Prints:
http://www.crownpoint.com/artists/jacquette/
Screen prints
http://www.stewartstewart.com/Jacquette_editions.html
Monotype
http://nmaa-ryder.si.edu/collections/exhibits/monotypes/jacquetteobj.h
tml

I did this for me...and am sharing it with you...I am saving her in my
Printmaking folder for now. (What I do is just save the e-mail at the
same time I write it -- this is a way I can do two things at once).

Judy Decker