Re: Mural Project

From: Holly112
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 14:23:11 PDT

    In a message dated 8/23/00 12:40:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    lindopart writes:

    << Has anyone done a mural in their school? If
     so, what is the best way to start? What are the best
     paint materials to buy? >>

    We used 4 4'x8' plywood panels, primed with Bejamin Moore latex primer and
    the same brand latex house paints, quart size. All kids had a hand in it.
    It was fun

    Holly :0)

    ---