Re: Introduction

From: Alasann1
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 13:01:37 PDT

    Welcome to Curt.
    As you teach, -please note the activities that integrate with art in your
    "regular" class curriculum. Specifically when you do Mathematics, History,
    Language and Science. Activities where you are using the Humanities to teach
    those subjects.
    I am doing research in art integration now and need your experience and
    wisdom to help me develop a working curriculum. I will be glad to share a
    free finished product and give you credit for lesson plans.
    Same to everyone else. Working on foundation funding for project now.
    This list serve is the best.

    ---