Introduction

From: Curt James (curt_james)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 12:28:54 PDT

    Greetings! My name is Curt James. I live with my
    girlfriend, Lisa, and our cat, Ralphie, in Carlisle,
    Pennsylvania. I received my teaching certificate in
    art, K-12, in December 1999. I subbed the first part
    of 2000 and am looking forward to subbing again in just
    a few days in the Carlisle Area School District.

    "ArtsEdNet Talk" is such a wonderful resource and I
    appreciate all the useful information that I find in my
    email each day courtesy of this fine group.

    I'm looking forward to a long-term substitute art
    teaching position in January 2001.

    I hope everyone has a great school year!

    --
    Curt
    curt_james

    ----------------------------------------------- FREE! The World's Best Email Address @email.com Reserve your name now at http://www.email.com