Re: Handkerchiefs

From: Iteachart7
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 11:52:22 PDT

    In a message dated 8/22/00 10:29:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    whest177 writes:

    << I had a classroom teacher suggest I buy white
     material and cut it myself to the proper size, then have parent volunteers
    sew the
     edges. I would rather take the easy way out if I can. Anyone have any ideas
    where I
     can find these?
     ~Michal >>
    Michal,
    If you've got parent volunteers that have serger sewing machines, doing the
    edges are a breeze. it's worth a thought. Than you would have the fabris
    "weight" for a bandanna
    Gabrielle

    ---