Re: paraplegic student

From: Iteachart7
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 11:48:29 PDT

    In a message dated 8/22/00 8:18:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    jab1997 writes:

    << This may sound dumb on my end but with fathers approval could you use
     the student as a model in class. Let him see what students do as far as

    Sorry Jacki, this is tacky.
    Screw what the father may say, what about the boys' feelings at being
    "stared' at the entire class.
    eeeeeeuuuuuuu
    Gabrielle

    ---