Mural Project

From: Chris Bernholdt (lindopart)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 09:39:05 PDT

    Help...if I could enlist some ideas on how to get this
    started. I am now in charge of a mural project for my
    school. Has anyone done a mural in their school? If
    so, what is the best way to start? What are the best
    paint materials to buy? Basically, how do I organize
    this project and impress my Superintendent as well.
    Any ideas will help.

    Thanks,
    Christopher Bernholdt