Re: discipline models

From: Dennis Morris (theartboss)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 05:27:26 PDT

    --- Rusmur2 wrote:
    > Call the parents and make their life as miserable as

    A good idea but, What if the family does not have a
    phone?
    What if student behavior is a reflection of family
    values?
    A parent of one of my students had caller id and would
    not answer phone. We had to send a social worker to
    home. ( she was turned away first time ) Finally we
    contacted the student's boxing coach. Mom was in the
    following day for a conference. The student started
    making better choices.

    Dennis Morris