Re: School Arts and Pam Stephens

From: PGStephens
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 05:05:00 PDT

    Thanks for noticing, Ann.

    The article has been severely cut and edited, but I think that soon
    SchoolArts will post some of the other material online.

    By the way, in the student poem, a phrase was edited that should NOT have
    been changed. The phrase should have been "wavy floors," not "waxy."
    Interior floors of Hundertwasser buildings are wavy and curved, just like an
    outdoor pathway.

    Also, you should note that Nancy Walkup has a new column in SchoolArts.

    Best to you all from a VERY hot Texas,
    Pam

    ---