Re: Kilns firing -- and disrespect from students

From: Amos Hopkins (somasnikpoh)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 04:06:57 PDT

    dear judith, I too have experienced this and I have found it to be quite
    trying to keep from raising my voice. I t seems like the quick fix at
    first, but I know that its just the kids trying to get a rise out of me.
    One of my co-workers has seemed to master the art of firm and calm and I
    try to model my discipline after her but it is hard. Suggestions for
    curbing my bark??

    ---