da vinci flyers

From: Amos Hopkins (somasnikpoh)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 03:59:07 PDT

    salutations, trying to make a flying machine for possible use, but mainly
    for aesthetic purposes. Wanting to hang in my apartment (30' tall
    ceilings). Can anyone tell me how to mount something in a plaster ceiling?
    and, any interesting ideas for media to contsruct my flyer? I was thinking
    about canvas and copper tube?

      bear fut acrobat