School Arts and Pam Stephens

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema-state.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 22:42:23 PDT

    Good Morning, Folks,

            Last evening before going to sleep, I checked my latest issue of
    School Arts Magazine (September). Was so pleased and excited to see an
    article about Hundertwasser and the "Art of Ecology" by our list member
    Pamela Stephens. Pages 42-45. Check it out, and Congratulations, Pam !!!

                    Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

    ---