Re: discipline models

From: Rusmur2
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 02:59:48 PDT

    Call the parents and make their life as miserable as their children are
    making the lives of your other students and yourself. School is for
    education and that is the priority even when it is difficult. Be relentless
    until you notice a change in behavior. Something and someone is the cause of
    this behavior and without constant management it will take over. It will!
    Confront the problem head on. I teach adults in an alternative prison. They
    have committed some pretty serious crimes. But at some point they liston to
    reason or at least as you understand it. If you don't take control you loose
    the respect of the class and your ability to teach. This must be understood
    by all.

    ---