Re: First day of school!- Many thanks

From: Diane Beilby (dibeilby2)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 00:05:57 PDT

    I have to add in my thanks to the idea of drawing the teacher. I used it on
    the second day. There was a lot of giggling. One boy even said it was the
    most fun he had ever had in art. He made a picture of me going fishing!
    This was the 7th grade.

    Thanks to everyone for contributions I have used.
    My Batik class went great this summer thanks for all the advice so many of
    you gave me!!

    Diane

    > a relief after 3 days of meetings
    > and one workday .
    Same for me.

    >I started with 4th
    > grade today and used the lesson someone posted about >drawing a portrait
    > of the teacher
    >The kids loved it
    > and had a great time. I want to thank who ever posted that idea, it was
    > brill!! You should have seen the portraits. Some looked alot like me
    > Sandra in AL

    ---