Re: fish prints

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 20:14:10 PDT

    I've done printing on paper with real and rubber fish. I used printing ink
    like the kind you use for block printing. I had the kids brush it on with a
    large brush. Make sure it is applied thinly. It would probably help if you
    practiced and made some samples.

    Try the following website
    www.gyotaku.net/

    It has some wonderful samples.

    The kids loved this activity. I'm sure you will do a great job! Janet

    ---