Re: fish prints

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 20:14:10 PDT

    I've done printing on paper with real and rubber fish. I used printing ink
    like the kind you use for block printing. I had the kids brush it on with a
    large brush. Make sure it is applied thinly. It would probably help if you
    practiced and made some samples.

    Try the following website

    It has some wonderful samples.

    The kids loved this activity. I'm sure you will do a great job! Janet