Handkerchiefs

From: Michal (whest177)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 21:36:14 PDT

    I have decided that I want to create "real" bandanas with my entire K-6 buildings
    while there is grant money to do it. This comes to appx. 140-150 kids. I figure this
    would be a fantastic design problem for them - we would use fabric crayons unless
    someone has a better idea. Now I just need to find a good source to purchase that
    many large white handkerchiefs. I had a classroom teacher suggest I buy white
    material and cut it myself to the proper size, then have parent volunteers sew the
    edges. I would rather take the easy way out if I can. Anyone have any ideas where I
    can find these?
    ~Michal

    ---