Re: fish prints

From: Hysterio
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 19:17:27 PDT

    Sax Art supplies has a rubber fish.Hi Jackie, Congratulations on your
    achievement. The Artsednet is a wealth

    of knowledge and help. I am Judy Nagel from Sax Arts & Crafts and a member

    of the list. When you are settled in a teaching position and want to order

    supplies, I can help. Your first order can be difficult if you don't know

    procedures. Let me know and good luck in your future. Judy

    jnagel