Re: paraplegic student

From: Jackie Aust (jab1997)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 17:19:28 PDT

    Susie,

    This may sound dumb on my end but with fathers approval could you use
    the student as a model in class. Let him see what students do as far as
    using him for the subject. Does this sound rude. I have some thoughts
    but feel also that it is a sticky situation. Maybe the student would
    feel appreciated and part of class if someone even did a sculpture of
    his hand or finger. I don't know really where I am going with this but
    if the student is aware of what is going on around him, allow him to
    feel useful.

    Jackie

    ---