Re: duty question

From: VanGghsEar
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 17:16:25 PDT

    YYYYEEEEEE-HHHHHAAAAA Looks like it worked....My 42 will soon ...(hopefully
    keeping fingers and toes crossed) turn into 32. They came to me today and
    said they are working on getting rid of at least 10 or so because home ec is
    very low and they can put them in there. I guess I went about it the right
    way.

    Whew....(Never thought I would see the day when 32 made me happy)

    VGE

    ---