Re: DUTY+DUTY= DUTY2-artisok

From: MRJWITZ
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 17:10:46 PDT

    I have duty too...but as artisok has explained...we do a lot of extras....and
    I make sure that whenever I do preparation for a presentation, a show, a
    community exhibit, posters for the PTO, class babysitting, a duty,,,,I put it
    in my plan book so that if anyone questions any free time that may show on my
    MASTER schedule...I have documented how my hours are spent....
    Have a good year...and when you do a neighborhood exhibit...take time to get
    a soda and relax at a red light !

    Robin

    ---