fish prints

From: christine kotarsky (ernst85)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 17:01:39 PDT

    Iour school is having a water fest and I have been elected (told) to do fish
    prints onto tee-shirts. The tees and a rubber fish have been donated. I just
    never did a fish print before. I bet it's not hard. Buuuut I need some fish
    printer expert advice. I thought of using acrylic paint. Is this good? or is
    there something better? How do I apply the paint? I havent seen the rubber
    fish yet.
    Thanks for your fish print advice.
    Christine