Re: duty question

From: Batmom44
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 15:55:48 PDT

    At this rate I am going to have to stop reading this list for a while. This
    time of the year is so bad on my nerves because of the new crap they come up
    with for "specials", "exploratories", "whatevers" every year. I think your
    idea of them coming to you is excellent. Stay with your plan.
    Reatha

    ---