Re: watercolor artists

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 08:02:26 PDT

    FYI There was a really nice one hour movie about Winslow Homer on the DSS
    channels. I don't know if it is still running but you might try. I noticed
    that there is one today at 4:00 CST on Monet on the 507 channel. These
    movies are have entertainment value but show the artist's work and
    inspiration. Judy
    jnagel