Nike logo creator??

From: artrageous
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 06:31:37 PDT

    <<Also FTI it is "just art"..... the designer of the Nike swish made 7.5 million dollars the first year his logo ran. His contract: every time his logo was used he got a nickel..... Oh ya! It's just art all right!!! And how great it is... in sooooo many ways! Wonder how much he's made since then???? >>

    Do you know the name of the artist who created this? Sounds like it might be interesting to explore this a little further--to know what his background was, his age, etc.

    Sharon
    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others

    ---