Re: artsednet digest: August 21, 2000

From: Michelle Liemer (maducie)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 05:53:47 PDT

    Hey Bill and Kim,

        Make sure you have selected the right printer in your chooser. See
    which port your printer
    is attached to.
    Are you on an ethernet? You may have apple talk active which is not
    necessary unless you
    are on an ethernet. If you need any other help, feel free to email me

     maducie

    Thanks to the rest of the group for an inspiring summer of new and
    creative ideas. I think
    my school and I are going to do the empty bowl project. Give me
    something new and
    inspiring to do with 5 sculpture classes!

    Thanks :-)
    Michelle

    ---