Re: PRINTER PROBLEM IN MY CLASSROOM

From: Jackie Aust (jab1997)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 05:47:01 PDT

    Some possible things to check.

    1. Is the printer for stand alone or network- they are out there.
    2. Check your appletalk if Mac and see if it is set ethernet or modem
    port.
    3. Go to your Chooser if Mac and see if the printer has been set up
    properly.

    As you can see, I am a Mac person. The printer we have in the Fine Arts
    is only a network printer, HP 2500CM. Great printer.

    Jackie

    ---