Re: Curious about kiln firings and discipline

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 19:45:57 PDT

    I tell the kids, "Three strikes and you're out" when it comes to behavior. I
    reward positive behavior with praise and the coupons my school uses. Being
    respectful is a rule I also stress. I rarely have any problem with kids
    making fun of me, at least not in my hearing. The one time it happened, the
    other kids at the table were so upset, they jumped all over the kid being
    disrespectful. Usually giving the "teacher look" is enough to nip anything
    in the bud. Janet

    ---