Re: What's the first lesson you do?

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 19:36:55 PDT

    First grade-self-portraits focus on Rembrandt
    Second grade-self-portraits/focus on Chuck Close
    Third grade- batik quilts or weaving
    Fourth grade-cave art (chalk drawings of animals)
    Fifth grade-O'Keeffe seashell chalk drawings.
    I work a lot with the integrated program at both of my schools so my projects
    tend to fit into the science of social studies topics.
    I work in color theory, lines and other elements into each project. Janet

    ---