PRINTER PROBLEM IN MY CLASSROOM

From: Jim Robinson (robinsj)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 18:56:15 PDT

    I am having problems installing a new printer to my computer in my classroom. I had an HP660Cse and deleted all of it from my hard drive files. Now I am installing a Canon BJC-3000.
    I am having problems with the computer "reading" the new printer. Any help from the technically gifted of this group? Anything anyone could suggest to help troubleshoot would be greatly appreciated!
    Kim in PA

    ---