Fwd: what's in a name

From: Iteachart7
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 16:21:07 PDT

    attached mail follows:

    <<
     Hi Gabrielle! I was very interested in your first name project that you
     posted on artsednet. I understand the name design as a plus. But then I got
     a little lost. What do you mean "work in the round"? >>

    Sorry to confuse. I'll tell my students to work in the round by constantly
    turning their paper. This helps keep the design flowing in a circle instead
    of working the patterns straight across the paper.

    And for the person who inquired to what grades I teach...This year it's 8-12
    Peace
    Gabrielle

    ---