Re: Curious about kiln firings and discipline

From: E Jane Beckwith (ejb35)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 16:15:09 PDT

    Be careful about making a child look foolish in front of his or her peers.

    "Testing, testing. 1-2-3 Testing" is what I say. And then keep going.

    Sometimes I bore them with a child development lecture, comparing early
    adolescence to toddlerhood. Silly things babies do to try to be independent.
    Silly things adolescents do that they will never do when they are really grown