This is it

From: Alasann1
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 14:59:46 PDT

    I just wanted to say a sincere thank you to the excellence that I see
    rambling through this dynamic resource. I completely respect some of you as
    being just as I hard working as I hope to be and never fail to learn
    something when I check my mail.
    Thanks to one and all for the "startup" ideas. I will use some with my
    college class tomorrow. Ye hah.
    Alice Ann Noel

    ---