new teacher.....5-8th grades

From: Charlotte (larkspin2000)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 13:57:37 PDT

    Help.......just starting my first job and have grades
    1-8. I think I can pull something out of my hat for
    the lower grades, but I need some ideas for grades
    5-8.......... also I am in the awful position of only
    having 30-45 minutes PER WEEK with these kids so the
    projects can't be toooooo involved........long
    projects tend to take REALLY LONG as I have been
    informed by the kids about last years YARN
    PAINTINGS!!!