Cable in the Classroom Videos

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 12:48:57 PDT

    Hi Just got back from vacation and received my cable in the classroom
    calendars for A&E and the History channel. Thought y'all might like these
    dates.

    A&E Airs 7 am eastern Monday - Friday US (Canada 8:30 NT/8:00 am AT/ 7 am
    ET/ 6 am CT/5 am MT/ 4 am PT)
    August 28 - 31 The Greatest Pharohs parts 1 - 4
    November 13 - 14 Pablo Picasso
    November 15 Leonardo Davinci
    November 16 - Vincent Vangoh
    November 17 - Michelangeo
    December 27 - 28 Vatican Revealed parts 1 - 2
    January 15 - 16 Cleopatra's World Alexanderia Revealed

    History Channel Airs 6 am eastern US (no showing in Canada)
    October 9 - 10 The Real Cowboy Portrait of an American Icon
    December 13 - 14 The history of Toys and Games
    January 15 Ramses the Great
    January 16 Akhenaten: Egypts Heretic King
    January 17 The Mysteries of King Tut
    January 18 The Sphinx of Egypt

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator