Re: watercolor artists

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe.us)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 08:45:22 PDT

    Winslow Homer and John Singer Sargent, I introduce them to beginning and advanced students when I begin teaching wet media starting with ink wash and later watercolor. Occasionally, I include Chinese painting (ink and watercolor) in the same unit. Lecture with slides, live demonstrations, guided practice, concluding with a student project in the media and methods taught. Two weeks at 50 minutes per period, (about nine hours).

    >>> croberts 08/20 7:39 AM >>>
    Who are your favorite watercolor artists that you use in your lessons in
    high school?

    What are your favorite watercolor lessons for high school students?

    Carolyn Roberts
    Kinston High School
    Kinston NC 28501
    croberts