Re: drama

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe.us)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 08:24:46 PDT

    Look into your state's and national professional associations for Theatre/Drama. Good luck.

    >>> bausubel 08/18 3:20 PM >>>
    Hello: I am new to ArtsEdNet and it has been fun to look it over. Good
    conversation. I am integrating drama into curriculum, literacy especially,
    but also social studies and science, also teaching creative drama, and life
    skills and conflict resolution. Does anyone know any interesting places to
    find new work in this arena? I am available to move around this lovely
    country. I hope this is ok to inquire about on this line. Also love to know
    anyone else in drama. Best, Bobbi