[Fwd: Van Gogh Exhibit]

From: KPRS (kprs)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 08:20:30 PDT

    Just thought I would share this note I received from the Philadelphia
    museum of art...for those of you in the area.

    San D

    attached mail follows:

    Hello,
     We will begin taking reservations for all school group visits (including
    van Gogh) on Tuesday, September 5th. The number to call is 215.684.7582 and
    the person who you will be speaking with is Janette Wheeler. Please be
    advised that this is a busy time so it is best to be persistent in your
    calls. Thank you, Lynda O'Leary

    ---