Re: watercolor artists

From: Stephanie Krause (frostyoranges)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 08:12:31 PDT

    Dennis Freeman mentioned Karl Bodmer, the watercolorist who helped document
    Native American life. There's a great video (not too long, I think about 40
    minutes) that I borrowed through the Metropolitan Museum about his work.
    Unfortunately don't remember the title, but it definitely includes his name.
      It might be available through the Met's website www.metmuseum.org, or
    other video stores. It's a good resource.